City Suburb Commercial Roofing
City Suburb provides numerous Ozone Park roofing commercial and industrial services. We use state-of-the-art roofing materials and top-grade engineering to meet your professional roofing standards. For instance, City Suburb uses reflective coating on commercial roofs as a cost effective means to enhance longevity and lessen internal temperature. Moreover, we also provides other commercial and industrial Ozone Park roofing services, including restorations, maintenance, full roof installations, and pre-evaluation and prognosis reports. Below, are some of the Ozone Park roofing systems that we provide to cater to your unique needs:
- Built-Up roofing Systems: City Suburb can implement built-up roofing using tar and gravel materials. Using tar and gravel and the built-up roofing system is tried-and-true, and less expensive than its counterparts on large industrial or commercial buildings.
- EPDM roofing System: We also use ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) as an industrial and commercial roofing system. EPDM is durable, versatile, and easy to employ. The EPDM roofing system consists of a highly efficient and effective synthetic compound made of rubber.
- Modified Bitumen roofing System: City Suburb also uses MBRF due to its ease of maintenance, and superior flexibility compared to the tar based built-up roofing system. Furthermore, it does not emit any fumes, has an average lifespan of 30 years, and is ideal for low or flat pitches.
- White Membrane roofing System; In addition, we currently use a white membrane roofing system as an EPDM variant. That is, we infuse it with titanium dioxide to reflect UV rays, thereby preventing damage to the polymer.
- Metal roofing System: Moreover, City Suburb recommends metal roofing due to its perfect balance between durability and style. Metal roofing is also fire resistant, immune to most elemental forces, and energy efficient.
- Green roofing System: For the ecologically conscious, we provide a green roof solution...literally. We can completely or partially cover your roof with vegetation and fauna. However, a water retardant membrane, drainage and irrigation system, and root barrier are installed underneath.
Thus, City Suburb provides a diverse array of industrial and commercial Ozone Park roofing solutions. We also provide an exhaustive roof maintenance system to ensure your new roof will be your last.
Ozone Park Commercial Roof Maintenance Programs
City Suburb ensures that all our roofing products are top-of-the-line, AAA, Ozone Park roofing products. However, we are also well aware that eventually roofs will need to undergo some form of maintenance. Fortunately, roofing maintenance is generally very minimal and can be undertaken rather quickly and easily, with no hassles. We strongly believe that a routine roofing maintenance program can increase the life of your roof by up to 100% in the long-term.
Moreover, City Suburb consists of a highly trained team of dedicated roofing professionals that can perform a routine maintenance check-up on your industrial or commercial roof to ensure that everything is up to speed. Furthermore, we will work around your schedule to ensure that our inspections are done at a convenient time for you with minimal disruption.
In addition, we can provide an annual or bi-annual gutter cleaning. Similar to going to the dentist, annual checkups will ensure that problems are fixed quickly and effectively while they are still small. City Suburb will also ensure that roofing costs are kept to a minimum. While some may claim that annual roofing maintenance programs will cost more in the short term, we can assure you that roofing costs will be 10 times more if negligence leads to roof failure or complete roof collapse due to a small problem that quickly spread across the roof. In effect, a complete roof re-haul is something you want to avoid at all costs due to the time, money, and inconvenience problems it causes.
Fortunately, City Suburb has several roofing maintenance program options at your disposal. For instance, we provide a 24/7 emergency roofing maintenance plan for complete peace of mind. We can also provide a fixed-annual, or bi-annual roofing maintenance plan as your needs require. In addition, City Suburb ensures that our roofing maintenance programs are always value conscious, reliable, thorough, effective, and customer driven. In fact, we believe that customer delight breeds customer loyalty and we always place our customers first. Please do not hesitate to contact City Suburb for your Ozone Park roofing maintenance program needs.
Commercial Roofing System Information
Ozone Park Metal Roof Systems
City Suburb is a specialist in metal roofing systems. Generally speaking, we use tiles or pieces of metal to create our metal roofing systems. In addition, we use a form of galvanized steel-that is corrugated-to form our metal sheeting apparatuses.
Moreover, City Suburb believes that metal roofing systems have several distinct advantages over other Ozone Park roofing materials and systems. For instance, due to the lightweight of metal materials our roofers can easily assemble or dissemble metal roofing materials, making for impressive portability. In addition, our metal utility and agricultural metal panels tend to last approximately 25 years.